10.16.2010

Day 2: The meaning behind your blog name

 I'm not very creative when it comes to putting words together. I said it one time and thought it was kinda of clever.

I really enjoy the simple things in life. I love spending time with my family whether it's watching a movie or playing board games or doing a puzzle with my mom. I'm not high maintenance - I don't spend hours on my hair or makeup. I don't waste my time worrying what other people think of me. I wear what's comfortable and cute. I used to love going on hikes and fishing and such (I've been too lazy lately but I will get back into it).

but at the same time, not only is life complicated itself, but I guess I feel like it's complicated to really get me and understand my priorities and passions. I spend too much time worrying and thinking in general so I tend to over complicate the simple.

see the full list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)