10.15.2010

Day 1: A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.



  1. people have been calling me "sparky" since the 7th grade and it's now caught on at work.
  2. I spend most of my time at work making excel worksheets and flow diagrams.
  3. sometimes I feel like I'm 30 rather than 23.
  4. I crave sushi more than someone who doesn't like fish should.
  5. I'm starting to think I'm borderline depressed.
  6. I wanted to be a storm chaser growing up.
  7. I get really passionate when I watch basketball and a lose can sometimes ruin my night.
  8. I currently have 3 tattoos and ideas/plans for at least 4 more.
  9. whenever I get married I want my husband to take my last name, because what last name could be cooler than sparks?
  10. I learned how to drive and got my license when I was 21 years old. never found much of a reason to drive before then.
  11. I eat french fries a lot. probably too much, but they're my favorite.
  12. I'd rather play board games than go to the bar.
  13. my ultimate goal in life is to own more cd's than my dad.
  14. I'm pretty plain when it comes to food and never use condiments. that includes no ketchup with my piles of french fries.
  15. the thing I miss the most from my childhood is marching band.
see the complete list here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)