10.23.2010

Day 09: Something you’re proud of in the past few days

I haven't really done anything to be proud of in the past few days...I guess I haven't had any fights with chris within the past week which is good and something to be proud of. although, I'm afraid we didn't have any fights because I'm just so exhausted of fighting and don't feel like talking to him much. but hey, no fighting is a good thing right?

yesterday after work and today I've started putting together our office furniture. (chris semi-helped me yesterday.) we've got the filing cabinet and bookcase done and I just have the desk and hutch to do and it's still pretty early, so I'm proud that I'm getting it done rather than putting it off. I can't wait until our office is done & functional. :)


go here if you want to see the full challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)