- get office furniture put together and placed into office and organize all that shit so that the office is a functional office. it's hard to pay bills and do anything in an office where you have no space to put anything.
- get Bentley's oil changed. because he's been needing it for a couple of weeks now.
- put up new fan in guest bedroom. because it gets stuffy and it needs one.
- install garage door opener. so I don't have to get out in this cold weather to use all my energy to manually lift it up.
- see my future fiance in the social network with chris. because I wanna see it since I heard such good things about it.
- get something accomplished at work. because I'm starting to feel like a worthless employee.
- hang out with a friend. because I'm lame and lonely.
- get rid of chris's car. because I'm sick of it taking up space in our driveway when no one drives it and it's a piece of shit. seriously, it shakes violently when you drive it and I just feel dirty sitting in it.
- finish my little craft projects. so that I can organize my stuff and use my creative juices for something.
see the full list of challenging questions here.