10.24.2010

Day 10: Songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

  • "your love" by midtown (it's off the punk goes 80s cd).
  • "cute without the e (cut from the team)" by taking back sunday.
  • "crack the shutters" by snow patrol.
  • "closer" and/or "I want you" by kings of leon.
  • "I want you back" by 'n sync. (don't judge me).
  • "dog days are over" by florence and the machine.
  • "too much time on my hands" by styx.
  • "the next room" by neon trees.
those are some of my faves.

see the whole list here.

fall fashion week starts tomorrow. can't wait to see everyone's outfits.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the song list and your sweet comments. I can't WAIT to see what you're going to wear tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)