4.20.2010

it's a nice day for a white wedding

because I have too much time on my hands at work, I started a wedding blog. there's not much to it yet, but I'm hoping to use it for ideas and suggestions. I also have the vision of using it to describe our process of putting together a wedding and engagement life and such. my true vision is to have it as like a joint blog where chris can contribute his feelings and thoughts and ideas, but he doesn't seem to keen on the idea yet. but the wedding is a long ways a way and I can understand that he doesn't have much to talk about yet. I told him he didn't have to reveal his deepest feelings but just general thoughts - to give the guy's perspective of the year going up to the wedding. I hope he'll become more open and at least give it a try closer to the wedding or more into the planning process. but his view is "what guy likes blogging?"

know any guys who enjoy blogging?

anyways, please check it out & pass it around to people that are good at advice/suggestions/creative & unique ideas/etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)