2.28.2011

jumping back on the train

I've been quite disappointed with myself lately and my lack of ability to keep up with my monthly challenges. but then I realized that, honestly, I just don't have that much time to dedicate to blogging. I enjoy it and I enjoy reading blogs, but I don't have all day to sit around and blog about anything and everything. I don't have the time to research different things and browse for things I like. as much as I want to, there just isn't enough hours in the day.

as for february's challenge - I was doing really well and feeling really good until the cold got me. it wasn't even that bad of a cold - I just missed one day of work and that was because I had this fever that wouldn't go away. I didn't have a bad cough or snot running down my nose all day, like my usual colds although I did lose my voice for a couple of days. but I definitely took advantage of "needing to rest" to "recover." I probably rested a little too long. but I feel motivated to get going again. mainly because I want to look good this summer. I want to look and feel healthy. so I'm thinking about extending my challenge through next month. and hopefully I'll be more successful.

so not a whole lot has gone on lately. my heart is still recovering from playing with and falling in love with an adorable black 8-week old lab puppy this weekend at petsmart and then having to leave it behind. my parent's attitude has drastically changed and I enjoy spending time with them again. and chris and I are the same ol' same ol'.

I want to change my attitude. I want to change who I've become. so I'm going to try to be more positive. be more honest. be less lazy. be more active. and communicate more. maybe the more I communicate with chris, the more he'll realize it's not that hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)