2.11.2011

challenges and birthdays

don't worry. I'm still here. I took last weekend (and then some) off of my February challenge due to the exhaustion that followed preparing for a superbowl party - which was a success by the way. not only did my future husband win, but I love spending time with family and friends. I wish I had pictures to share by my memory capturing abilities have been slacking.

anyways, working out has been good. I haven't really followed the first condition (working out for 30 minutes) but rather have been working out for however long I can stand it/can sqeeze in. anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour. it's been nice though. I used to hate working out. I hate being sweaty. and am extremely lazy. but I'm really starting to enjoy it. I like the feeling post workout. the feeling of accomplishment and success.

my progress so far: I think I've acutally lost about 1.5 pounds. *frown* I know most people want to lose weight, but I so tired of being so small and puny. I hate the wind because I'm afraid I'll fly away. yes, I'm totally serious. and I'm kind of tired of getting crap from EVERY ONE for being so light/weak. but dearie chris reminded me that I'll probably have to lose weight in order to gain muscle so that's what I'm hoping for. my thighs feel stronger though. and I'm getting better at my workout routines. I haven't seen any physical change yet, but mentally I feel great!

and to end, I have to wish my dear chris a wonderful happy birthday. he's turning the big 2-8 today and I don't hesitate to remind him how close that is to the big 3-0. :)

my birthday list for this month:
7th: Tea's boyfriend Alex & Steve Nash & Mickael Pietrus (Suns players)
8th: my coworker Andrew
11th: Chris<3
13th: my brother Reuben
14th: my brother Scotty
17th: would have been my tata (RIP)

and those are just the ones I remember. so happy birthday to them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)