8.23.2011

i heart fashion: nail color of the month: August

I know August is almost over, but I've been too busy to actually be able to post my August pick of the month. August is one of my favorite months. Not only is my birthday during August, but August was always the best time for the pool. When I was younger, I was always in my parents' pool. When I got into high school my tolerance level for cold water greatly diminished and pool time required warmer waters. and August always seemed to be the warmest months. I remember trying to get our swim on most in August, watching the monsoon storms come over the Superstition Mountains. 


August to me is all about fun. It's the last few weeks of freedom and being free before school starts. It's when you take the road trip to the beach. It's the month of shopping for that new wardrobe and getting a new look. 

so my August nail color pick is something bright and summery.
 


please ignore my bony hands

Essie's Peach Daiquiri
I'm not much of a fan of pink and especially hot pink, so I was a little hesitant when I bought this color. but once I swipped it on my nails, I immediately fell in love. I feel like it's more of a cross between a hot pink and a bright reddish-orange color. and to me, it just screams summer days at the beach/by the pool.

How do you feel about my August pick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)