3.19.2010

I don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on the drum all day.

Yes, it's been a while.  So here's a super quick update on my life (in order of occurrence, sort-of, since October):

December 2009/January 2010
-I got a full-time job as a Metallurgist at Freeport McMoRan in Miami (AZ, not FL).  I actually found out I got the job the same day as my last final.  Needless to say, I was rather stressed during finals.

-I graduated from college with a bachelor's degree and a 3.074.  In high school, I'd be extremely disappointed with anything below a 3.5, but in college, and therefore in the real world, I'm pretty darn proud of myself.

-I bought a house.  Well, not by myself - Chris & I bought a house.

-Chris and I got back together. (Duh.)

-I ended my work as a part-time intern and began work as a full-time metallurgist.


-Chris bought me half-half season (yes I know this is a quarter, but I think that's misleading since he only bought tickets for half the games for the second half of the season) tickets to the Suns games - constitutes as the best present ever.

February
-They began construction on our house.  Should be done in approximately 90 days. (Once it's complete, come stay in our guest room.  It'll have it's own balcony!)

-We bought our living room furniture/accessories for the house.

-Chris & I got (re)engaged.

-We bought the bedroom furniture for our house.

-I started talking to TJ again. Then quickly stopped talking to him again after realizing why I wasn't talking to him in the first place.

March
-We decided on April 2nd, 2011 as our wedding date.


More to come later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)