7.01.2009

what it takes...

This past semester, in one of my ChEE classes, Blowers had us write down our goals. He wanted us to be detailed and realistic, but still high. I came across mine the other day and thought I'd share them.

  • get master's degree in metallurgy
  • have a winter or summer cabin (either in the mountains or by a lake, respectively)
  • buy my parents a new house
  • have a beagle puppy I can name Copper (Cu)
  • have multiple pets named after elements off the periodic table (like Molybedinum, or Moly for short, Titanium = Ty, Magnesium = Magie, Nitrogen = Nitro, and so on...)
  • have a high paying job that I love and enjoy near home
  • be able to travel when I retire (and some before I retire)
  • have a home where I have my own pond with ducks and fish
  • develop some new, crazy, efficient way of processing minerals
  • have amazinly smart & responsible kids (raise them like I was raised)
  • learn how to play the guitar, piano, drums, & cello - in no particular order
  • when my parents get older, I want to be able to care for them
  • take my kids on a train across some states
  • swim with dolphins
  • have a cd collection as big as my dad's - actually bigger
  • meet someone who doesn't mind spoiling me every once in a while
  • go see the Suns play live
  • be able to sit at home for a day and do nothing but play video games, watch tv, and sleep
  • make someone else's life better

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)