for example, I hate, HATE, HATE driving without directions or a clear understanding of where I'm going. I will not go on the road without knowing where I'll end up. and if I do, I'll have my trusy GPS (Luvie) with me.
other things I panic about:
- holding people up in a line (hence why I very seldom go to subway)
- making any kind of phone call (I usually have to write myself a script)
- conference calls (where it's harder to write a script)
- being around or talking to my superintendent and/or manager (not that they're bad guys)
- gas (I've only hit the empty line - not dying empty, but the empty line when the "low fuel" light comes on - twice)
on another note