then I hung out with friends friday night. taco night saturday (my favorite nights in the world!). and went to the ren fair on sunday. being able to let loose and have some fun has given me my motivation back. I'm really starting to realize the importance of balancing work time, fun time, and productive time. for a while there I was just being productive and even though it felt great, it became overwhelming.
so with my new motivation comes a list! (oh how I love lists.) things I want to accomplish this week.
- workout after work every day
- get doggie bed for outside
- start to adapt pepper to being outside during the day
- put paitings/pictures up
- buy cute decorations for bathroom (target!)
- do something different and out of my comfort zone this weekend
hopefully I can get my butt back into gear. I had enough lazy days. now back to working on my San Diego body!