12.23.2010

Day 24: A letter to your parents

dear mom and dad,

I'm sure you already know how much you both mean to me, but in case you don't, it's more than the world. you make me laugh when all I wanna do is cry. you make me think and remember what's truly important in life. you've taught me how to love,how to enjoy the simple things in life, how to never stop learning - everything I know that makes me the person I am today. you are amazing people and the best parents any one could ask for. you raised intelligent, hard working, ambitious children. you would do anything for the ones you love. you are my inspiration in life. my idols. I love you.

love, alicia






go here for the rest of the challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)