12.03.2010

Day 18: Plans/dreams/goals you have

I swear I will get through this dang thing. I SWEAR!!

my plans/dreams/goals right now is to find my soulmate. I'm not completely convinced it's chris at the moment. (is that bad?) I want it to be, but I feel like there's more. I feel like I'm missing something. that connection. that emotional intimacy. And if it's Chris, awesome. I just want him to become soulmate material by being my partner in life.

other goals/dreams/plans I have:
  • have a great christmas holiday and show those I love that I care about them deeply
  • start my Fe transfer project at work (it'd probably help if I wasn't blogging instead)
  • prove to my boss and other coworkers that I'm not an idiot
  • go to San Diego again next year with more of my lovely girls
  • go on an awesome vacation and spend some quality time with chris
  • wash my car
  • be happy

I had dinner with my bestest friend in the world last night and it was so nice to have someone to talk to again. I've been bottling a lot of emotions inside lately, it's just not like me. and because of that, I haven't been my usual bubbly & fun self. I've just been so depressed & in a funk that it seems like nothing helps get me out of it. she suggested I take this supplement that is supposed to increase my mood so I'm gonna start on that tonight and see if my mood and attitude towards life improves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)