12.14.2010

Day 22: What makes you different from everyone else

I believe I'm pretty standard to every one else my age. except I'm not pregnant with 2-3 kids and married. and I'd rather spend time playing board games and watching sports/movies with my family rather than go to a bar. and I guess I'm one of the few in my graduating class that was able to land a great job right out of college. personality-wise, I'm probably more simple than most people in that I find simple things entertaining and amusing.

fact is, I guess I'm still figuring out what makes me me. I could sit here and list random facts about me to show my originality, but there'll be people who would read it & be like "hey, me too" which would defeat the purpose of me trying to be original and different. but I'm young and still have plenty of time to "discover" my identity or whatever they say.

go here for the full list of 30 day questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)