11.05.2010

Day 15: Put your iPod on shuffle: First 10 songs that play

I've seem to fallen quite behind on my 30 day challenge deal-io. So I'll just pick up where I left off.

my main problem with having all my music on my iPod (3825 songs and counting) is that I have to be in the right "mood" for a lot of the stuff. this results in me constantly skipping songs and making chris want to smack me in the face & take away my toy. nevertheless, here's my shuffle:
  1. "in the air tonight" by phil collins
  2. "blah blah blah" by ke$ha featuring 3oh!3
  3. "st. jimmy" by green day
  4. "gone to california" by p!nk
  5. "that green gentlemen (things have changed)" by panic! at the disco - I don't know if I even know this song
  6. "I want it that way" by backstreet boys - hahahahaha forgot I had this one (n sync is waay better)
  7. "unexpected places" by the academy is...
  8. "prince ali" by robin williams - from the aladdin soundtrack :)
  9. "until it kills" by midtown
  10. "before he cheats" by carrie underwood
there you go. just a snippet of my music. I'm pretty impressed - all 10 were songs I probably wouldn't have skipped (even the backstreet boys one, because I haven't heard it in forever and it's nice to have a little reminder of my childhood days).


go here to be reminded of the full list.

1 comment:

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)