5.03.2011

Learn Something New Tuesday! Vol. Three

I have a lot of half-written posts saved that I need to remember to finish when I get home. but they're there. I swear. and it's more than a questionnaire I stole from someone else. :)

annnnywho. here's this week's list of random questions.

1. Have you ever gone swimming in the moonlight?
a few times when I still lived with my parents. it's nice, but the bugs that are attracted to the light (if we have the pool light on) drive me crazy.

2. In your whole house, what room do you stay in the most?

well considering I get about 6-8 hrs of sleep at night and I am in my house awake only 4-5 hrs of the day, it would definitely be the bedroom. but when I'm awake I spend most of the time in the family room.

3. How much time do you spend on computer a week?
my job requires me to be at my computer most of the day so that's kind of unfair. but at home I would say maybe an 4-6 hrs a week?

4. If a stranger gave you a cookie, would you eat it?
probably. I'm a sucker for cookies. at least if they're bakery people handing out samples or something. I probably (or at least I hope) wouldn't take one from some weird creepy person on the street.

5. What’s one thing you’re looking forward to?

planting the rest of our plants and ordering gravel so we can have a nice backyard I can get furniture for.

6. If I say “psycho”, who is the first person that comes to your mind?

my ex, TJ.

join in the fun!

1 comment:

  1. following you. this one is a nice post. keep writing. xo! ( :

    ReplyDelete

thanks for taking the time to add some input and love :)